SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ontariomom

Do blue and white cabinets work in this laundry room

ontariomom
10 years ago

Hi everyone,

I would greatly appreciate it if you would comment on our elevation pictures of our proposed laundry room. We are planning on painting the upper cabinets SW Granite Peak (6250) which is a grey and blue. Our lower cabinets are likely to be SW Pure White. We initially had planned for all the cabinets to be the Granite Peak colour, but changed the lowers to white to go with the white appliances and to tone down the blue a bit.

Do you have any thoughts on the cabinets or the use of two colours. I am ready to order these cabinets once I have made my final colour decisions. BTW the counters will be Cambria Waterford (black with blue and greige speckled quartz) and floor will be tile in a grey with blue undertone colour.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this laundry room for our family of 6. I feel very lucky that I will soon have this big laundry room, which will double as a computer station as well. Laundry never ceases at our house. There is also a closet in this room that will have spots for hanging wet laundry. In case you`re wondering, the decorative window over one washer is an interior window for a windowless powder room on the other side. I hope this laundry room will be a dream laundry room that is attractive as well as functional.

Carol

Comments (33)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer