SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ryancruz_gw

Uncle Ben's Pool Fountain

ryancruz
14 years ago

It was 6 am, I was wide awake, everybody else was sound asleep until the clock alarmed at past 7. Mom was downstairs preparing for our sandwich, Dad was packing up things in the car while Anna and I were both excited to jump off for San Diego. It's gonna be a whole new adventure specially that I study at New Jersey and i only get the chance to be home every three months.

So this was something I thought would be exciting.

We were heading to my Uncle Ben's hotel. The Star Avenue Hotel was having its groundbreaking, and of course, i wouldn't miss this. I have always wondered why he calls it that way, well if I haven't told you yet, he once had his fair share of the limelight when he was younger, so okay, when i say younger, i mean 20-30 years, roughly.

He had this great love for waters, he used to have a house near the beach at Orange County, I always loved it there, the sand, the beach, the breeze. Everything was just so nostalgic, that i keep coming back. At his newly opened hotel, he made sure that the hotels gives you a summer feeling at the beach, so he had two swimming po ols up at the 4th floor and up the rooftop. At both he had this amazing Pool Fountain for the Underwater Light & Fountain Show.

I can stop but notice how the fountain adds glitter to the night, the dazzle and sparkle was absolutely very entertaining that it draws people to talk by the pool side. Uncle Ben definitely had great vision for his hotel.

I will be coming back to that hotel pretty soon. And i'd love to see more of Uncle Ben's bet for attraction. By that time, I know i'l be drawn back again to see another escapade!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pool Fountain

Comments (5)