Houzz Logo Print
mariend

White Plains NY--kids kicked out of car

17 years ago

On one of my news feeds it was reported that Mom threatened to kick her 2 daughters --aprox 10 & 12 out of the car for fighting.--and she did. One found her way home -about 3 miles and the other panicked--Yep, she now is trouble

I feel sorry for all but don't approve of the action.

Yep, I threatened to kick all my kids out over fighting many years ago when we were driving on the freeways in CA. We did stop several times and gave them a very serious talking and yes one did get a swat or so as it was she did-he said--he looked at me etc.

The only time they really got scared was they were really at it and I went from the left lane to the right lane on a 5 lane freeway at 70MPH and stopped. They never said a word until we got home, then they just went to the bedroom and shut the doors until their Dad came home. They really thought they were going to die!. I had to go outside so they would not hear me laugh.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH