SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fl_countrybumkin

How do I setup IntelliTouch with IntelliFlo?

fl_countrybumkin
13 years ago

I have the IntelliTouch i7 with the IntelliChlor unit. I recently added the IntelliFlow pump (replaceing a 2sp Whisperflow). I guess I don't have the Intelli-gence to get this setup right.

I had my IntelliTouch setup to run the pump from 7AM to 11AM, then run the pool suction cleaner from 11AM to 2PM, then go back to pump mode from 2PM to 4PM.

Now with the IntellFlow pump, my IntelliTouch program does not give me the option to have a second pump cycle. It doesn't seem like anything works at the time it is (or was) scheduled in the IntelliTouch. Also the IntelliTouch starts up in the middle of night (ramps up a couple of speeds) then shuts off. Seems like this happens randomly.

1) My IntelliFlow is set for 20K gallon pool, 3 turn overs a day, 3 cycles a day.

2) I have the Ext. Control Programs (1 to 4) Disabled.

3) I have the Features (1 to 9 and M.O.) Disabled.

4) I have the Filter Modes (Start and Stop Cycles) for cycle 1, 2, and 3, set to the same times as I scheduled the IntelliTouch for. This was my latest attempt from this weekend - still not sure if this is doing anything.

I thought the IntelliTouch was supposed to control the IntelliFlow. Do I even need to set the Filter Start and Stop Cycles?

Thanks.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting