SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattico_gw

Good thoughts and prayers please.

pattico_gw
16 years ago

My cousins wife has a sister Cherlyn who a few years ago was diagnosed with Cancer. She has been in remission for three years. She has to go in every three months for cat scans and blood work.

She has been feeling fine. But this time when getting her blood work her numbers were low. The Cat scan didn't show anything. Her doctor decided to check the bone marrow (can't think what they call that) Anyway they now find she has lukemia. She will be in hospital for a month, using Chemo to (I believe kill all her white cells) I don't know much about all this but I do know she's in for a real fight. She warned her sister that when she comes today that she has lots and lots of brusing...and not to cry because it doesn't hurt. It just looks awful.

The nurses told her she would probably be confined to bed after tomorrow.

She asked her sister to ask me, if I would make her a round long pillow for her to put under her knees. I've made her neck pillows like that with little pillowcases. That's what she wants only bigger.

She really needs some prayers or whatever you might have to offer.

If anyone wanted to they could send her a card with encouraging thoughts. You can send them to me if you want to do so .I'll make sure she gets them.

patti

Comments (16)