SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16647

I found drapes!!! New @ JCP & you may like as well...

User
13 years ago

As some of you might remember, I've had two sets of IKEA drapes sitting on my kitchen table for a while now; one in a Back tab style and the other a Grommet. I was certain that one of them would be "the ones" for our living room. They weren't exactly what I had originally envisioned for our room but were close enough.

Now during the hunt for rods and rings, I've been in JCP several times and the other day I had to run back for just one more thing. As I'm walking into the department, there it was, a completely new display. I knew it was new cause it wasn't there just two days ago and let me tell you, it was STUNNING! The curtains are sheer like but not full sheers. The fabric, had that flax, burlap, natural texture I wanted originally and is hung with grommets. They were gorgeous but only available in two colors, White (I wanted Ivory) and Raffia, a tan/brownish color. The display had two panels in the Raffia color with a vine like embellishment embroidered on them and two panels in solid white. Both styles came in both colors. That store had sold out of all their stock on the first day!! I had to drive to another store where the display wasn't up yet but bought some of everything. I ended up liking this configuration best as shown on the JCP site. It's PERFECTION in our room!! Soft, airy and not fussy! Oh and the white is a soft white in person, not as stark as in the photo.

Here is close up picture:

They are so new, you have to know what to search for to see them on their site because from what I can tell, they're not linked to the window treatment link. Here's their links if you're interested:

The solid panel called Linden Street Flax

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=STY&ItemID=1b6b321&submit%20search.y=0amp;Ntt=linden+street&SearchString=linden+street&hdnOnGo=true&Ne=840+4+877+878+5+961+6+29+3+598+11+15+12+506+10+23+585+596+963+579+1031+8+1022+1014+18+904+903+969+833+949&NOffset=2&SelDim=4~&submit%20search.x=0amp;Nao=0amp;N=4294959029+4294966835&SO=0amp;PSO=0amp;CmCatId=searchresults

And the link to the Linden Street Vineyard is provided below. In the stores they're on sale for 22.00/panel but if you don't see them on the floor, ask the sales people for them cause they have them in the back.

If you are looking for a something that has a natural and airy feel to it, you should check these out, they are very pretty and would work with a lot of different room styles.

Here is a link that might be useful: Vineyard Panel from JCP

Comments (16)