SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Please help me with LR window treatments

User
16 years ago

Back when we first started building the house I got all crazy and bought curtains for the living room. Dug them out over the weekend and discovered they really weren't the right size. Didn't do the double rule. Even if they would've fit I don't think i would've kept them because they seemed so transparents. They're sage green and I bought sheer white panels to go underneath. Here's what they were

Croscill Mercury Sage Green

{{!gwi}}

What type of curtains do you think would look nice here. The couch and loveseat are a somewhat loud pasiley pattern. Here's some pics.

Here's how the LR is as we speak (i do plan on rearranging but the couch will stay in front of the window)

{{!gwi}}

a better pic of the full window

{{!gwi}}

close up of furniture

{{!gwi}}

Walls will be painted at a later date.

It's driving me nuts not having window treatments up. I'm on a mission in the next day to or two to buy something. I'm willing to spend the bucks if need be on LR treatments. Don't plan on changing them for a long time and i'm aware these will be seen the most by guests.

I do like these.(see link) If I shouldn't go with another patterned I do like the style. Want to keep it something fancier.

Anyone want to photoshop?

Thanks in advance!!

Here is a link that might be useful: West Park Jacquard Coordinates

Comments (8)