SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandy_in_ia

GOOD/Bad Costumer Service

sandy_in_ia
16 years ago

Dean is building a shed in the back yard. I needed to get into the passenger side of my car and ended up knocking some things onto the wheel of the miter saw table!! Breaking the wheel!!! Of course, I heard about it...lol SO..I had to get on the net and find the company and then order a part! Couldn't find any prices, so sent an e-mail to the Co. to find out how to go about this. I received an e-mail from Emily on Monday telling me they would send one right out for no charge!!! =) Happy ME! Boy...that was wonderful service!!! I sent a very nice e-mail to Emily this morning telling her how much I appreciated her help!

Now Menards....I ended up talking to a Store manager last week after multiple problems that have occurred on our many trips lately!! We will SEE what comes of that! First we had a guy putting together the parts package for the shed that Dean designed...wasn't happy to be working a Sunday morning...apparently!!! Then there was the SNOTTY little twerp check out gal! Caryn stopped a manager right after that and told her that little 'Shelby' had better get her attitude adjusted!! Then the delivery of a Very Damaged front door!! Then the wood delivery that was suppose to come in early afternoon since it was going to be raining, we would be sure that there was someone at the house to cover the wood immediatly...oops, "we had it in our system for the morning"...grrrr

So...what is your latest GOOD service or latest Bad service! And, do you let them know about it??

Comments (16)