SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eileenlaunonen

Im so tired of bad service.....

eileenlaunonen
16 years ago

A few towns away is a well known highly recommended hero/sub shop so Dh had off yesterday so I volunteered to ride out and get sandwiches...first of all the guy behind the counter had the personality of a wet mop and was extremely disturbed when i questioned "What does your shop consider "The Works" each sanwich shop here calls it The Works which means add lettuce tomato etc..some shop "works"vary so its not odd to ask but he HUFFED as he spewed out the list then walked away! Now I place my order..one turkey and american with the works no mayo...one roastbeef and american with the works with mayo..Needless to say I get home and we have 2 roastbeef sandwiches...UGH!!! I was fuming..sounds crazy but I was so I called to explain nicely and They Insist I ordered 2 roastbeef sandwiches!! The nerve! I dont eat roastbeef I said Iwouldnt ever order that (I said to his wife) she said OH well mistakes happen sorry...CLICK!!! (the sound of her hanging up the phone!!!) If they werent 20 minutes away I would have flew over there and flipped out. We have been testing the Hero shops around getting info incase I end up doing the Sandwich shop venture in the fall! I cant believe this place is voted one of the "Best on Long Island", and to boot the shop was run down and very un impressive!

Comments (26)