SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chas045

Replacement Lamp 'Base'??

chas045
11 years ago

This is the first time I realized this forum existed and I am afraid that I don't know the actual term for what I am looking for. We have (or had) three glass table lamps that were bought new, less than eight years ago. The actual 'base', threaded wiring tube/pipe and 'switch' are silvered. The 'jug' shape glass base is/was transparent light rose color. We also have one in a light green. We actually used a part time decorator who picked these out for us and she doesn't remember where they came from. I know that they were new because at least one came in its original packing.

I am wondering if there is a practical way to find a replacement glass 'jug' only. I suppose that I might consider myself lucky to find the whole lamp which I wouldn't know how to do either, but I may as well ask for exactly what I need. This seems like a general problem since these things ought to be broken in many homes. I did see a website for replacement small globes for candles etc. Is there such a thing for lamp bases?

Comments (2)