SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
iambpt

our great indoors closed... got some bargains

iambpt
15 years ago

Hi everyone... i just thought i'd tell you about the bargains i got last sunday at the very last day of great indoors in schaumburg (outside chicago). We didn't even realize it was the last day, but i figured it was getting close. Our two super-great bargains; our bertazzoni range (36" dual-fuel, heritage series), the hood and decorative overlay for hood were all 75% off! Yippee. The range is missing a backsplash which i've found online for less than 200.

The other great buy was that all of the handles were 90% off. When i got there everyone was sorting through confusing bins of leftover handles... but the big appliance-type decorative handles were all organized off in their storage bins in the corner. We got 10 large $100. plus handles for ten bucks each! (i'm not exactly sure what they'll go on, but we're having several big cabinets which could hold them just fine!)

I personally wanted to run out to the st. charles store that was also closing, but i feared my DH would flip! Anyone get out to that store by chance?

b

Comment