SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
opnjmprs

Anyone looking for some bargains

opnjmprs
16 years ago

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to pass on some info about a place I happened to come across while searching for DL's on the internet. Several weeks ago I came across a site that hadn't been updated since 2006. I liked the prices that were listed, particularly on some of the older CV's. Anyway I decided to email the owners and ask if they were still selling DL's. I was told that the website wasn't updated last year, and that this year will probably be their last year open. I was told to take 30% off their 2006 pricelist, and that all plants will be discounted more deeply come spring if I wanted to wait. However there would be no guarantee that what I wanted would still be availabe at that time. Anyway I placed a rather lengthy order with them. They have a lot of oldies but goodies such as 'Northwind Dancer', a good number of Spacecoast's and many others. Anyway....just thought I would pass along the link and the info in case anyone else is bargain hunting. I've never purchased from them before, but Carla seemed very nice to talk to during our email exchanges. I can't vouch for their plant quality though, but at those prices.....I decided to take a chance.

Here is the link if anyone is interested

http://daylilyandhostagarden.com/hostas/hosta_pricelist.htm

Linda

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County