SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sierraeast

on/off valve

sierraeast
14 years ago

Hi, Back in 2003, we purchased a shower stall from Alcove products in Toronto, Canada. Normally they sell their tubs and showers unplumbed, but ours came complete. One of the four 90 degree on/off valves above the hot/cold mixer is leaking. Contacting Alcove only lead to a guess on their part as to who the manufacturer is, Grohe or Hansgrohe. Made contact with them and it's a no go. I am trying local suppliers as well as retailers here in the states that sell

Alcove products with no luck. I have pictures as well as measurements of the valve and shower showing the trim rings, etc. My question for anyone out there is if you might know of some suppliers who deal with many mfgr's of valves, possibly I can contact them by e-mail with those pics and hope for the best. The valve has no ID numbers or any writing whatsoever and we never recieved any schematic/manuals with the shower. Alcove did send a catalog of parts for 2003 from Grohe that does show some matching components in our shower, such as the mixer valve trim rings, hand held assembly, etc., but no on/off valves resembling ours. The catalog is in french, but does have pictures, no go there. I'm assuming the shower is a mix of mgfr's components so this is no doubt going to be a crap shoot! Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Mark

Comments (2)