SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heatherinohio_gw

Would you care to be traumatized as well? (Caution: x-rated)

heatherinohio
16 years ago

Yesterday while I was folding some laundry, I just happened to look out the window that is behind the dryer. I saw a bird with its tail feathers sticking up. This looked very strange to me. I stood there wondering what on earth this silly bird was doing, as this was not just your normal "bird stance" by far. After a few seconds another bird landed next to this bird. This new bird had its feathers so poofed out that it looked hilarious. I, of course, assumed that this was the MALE bird, being that his chest was puffed out the way that it was. He obviously felt as though he might be the king of all the birds that ever lived, that is how I felt he portrayed himself. I could tell he was an arrogant little twit. I was very amused by this. The other bird was still there with its tail feathers doing their thing. THEN, however, the poofed up bird did some bizarre sex strut over to the bird with the tail feather issues and............ an explicit act took place in my very back yard. It was over in mere seconds and both of them flew away. I stood there, I know with my mouth dropped open. Then I might have laughed and told DH who didn't seem to care all that much.

I am still a tad bit traumatized by this.

Today, I am thankful that I am not a bird. As I would prefer not to perform x rated activities in the back yards of innocent bystanders.

I wonder if all birds look that funny when certain acts take place?

Anyway, just thought that I would share with my KT friends. :)

Comments (30)