SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

It's Friday!

It is Friday and I am off and running, or maybe more like hobbling. Amber picked Izzi and me up and we went into town. Gas here is anywhere from $2.04 nine to $2.09 nine, here in central Indiana.

We went to 4 rummage sales. We hit a good sale on books for $.25 each and I got a couple of larger cookbooks for $1.50 each and lots of Taste of Home and Quick Cooking magazines for $.10 each. I got 37 magazines. Amber got some Nora Roberts books and I got some other authors. I got a lot and I only spent $8.00. Now to find time to read. I need to get my library straightened up.

We drove out back and walked part way as it is too soft and looked at the garden. Can still see the radishes and now onions are up. No sign yet of the potatoes. We have had so much rain things are sort of beaten down. The dogs, especially Izzi had fun running free. Of course she has to make a mad dash back through the muddy garden.

We looked at the ponds and they are nice and clear. The water lillies are up. We noticed the bleeding heart is starting to bloom. Also the black raspberrys have little leaves on them.

Last evening our son in law looked for morels, but no sign of them yet. I am not sure what I am going to work at today, but sure want to try to get as much as I can done. I know laundry is on the list since I am upstairs I will do that first. Later I will puppy sit for Amber and her husband Mike.

Now tell me what you have been up to so far. The KT is running so very slow for me, it will take this thing forever to post. Hope all are having a sunny day!

Sue

Comments (4)