SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Christmas Cookies with The Princess and Bruvver

annie1992
13 years ago

Oh yes, of course we had our annual baking spree. Here is the Princess, she made a wreath decorated with lots of frosting and some M&Ms:

Bruvver decorated cookies too, here's one of his:

He really was much better at eating cookies than at decorating them, LOL:

Makayla also made some cookies for her school party, she and another girl volunteered to bring cookies. Makenzie informed her that her cookies were the yummiest ever. Makayla had to tell her that NO ONE made better cookies than her Grandma, ever. So we made a combo of vanilla and chocolate, drizzled with dark chocolate and decorated with an M&M holly berry and some leaves. She says the kids at school liked them and I was vindicated, they were the best at school, LOL:

Here are the cookie trays that I made at Elery's house with all our hard work. This one has peanut butter fudge, chocolate fudge, peanut brittle and sugar cookies:

I still had more cookies, so we made a second platter. This one has peanut butter with chocolate kisses, venetian bars, craftyrn's cuccidati, maraschino shortbread, oatmeal cookies with white chocolate and cherries and Sherry's Santa's Helpers:

Boy, it's a good thing I don't have to choose a favorite!

Annie

Comments (28)