SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
strawchicago

What's your fastest and most delicious dish this year?

strawchicago z5
11 years ago

Seven years ago my neighbor was a gourmet cook but she moved to the east coast. She e-mailed me a picture of her newborn daughter, the prettiest baby, named Charlotte Bacon. This Christmas I broke down and cried when I saw that name on the list of 6 years old killed at Sandy Hook, CT. I wrote her a letter, and found this recipe on my friend's Pinterest (online recipes pinboard). I cooked that tonight, and it's the fastest and most delicious. Even my 10 years old likes it. I envision it's Charlotte Bacon's favorite as well.

It's a baked-chicken thighs recipe with 1/2 cup dijon mustard, 1/4 cup maple syrup, and 1 tablespoon vinegar. I fried 2 tablespoons minced garlic in olive oil, then added that to the marinade, plus a few sprinkle of soy sauce. I baked at 375 for 30 minutes, since the thighs are deboned and flattened. I used Chinese brown vinegar instead of white vinegar. This is the first time that my 10 years old finished every morsel of the dinner. See the link below for the recipe. What's your fastest and most delicious recipe this past year? Thank you in advance.

Here is a link that might be useful: Man Pleasing Chicken

Comments (38)