SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
weedyacres

Selling Weedy Acres...staging the downstairs

weedyacres
12 years ago

OK, I decided to lump the whole downstairs together, so you can see the context and flow. It's a center-hall colonial with a 2-story foyer, DR to the left, LR to the right. I did break out the boxes with decorative stuff in them, and sprung for a few things at Target & BBB.

As you walk from the foyer toward the back of the house, you pass through the family room and then into the sunroom and out to the deck. We've tried lots of different things with furniture placement in these 2 rooms, but are open to any further suggestions. Obviously the sunroom is a bit empty. Suggestions on a couple pieces to fill it up? We might be able to squeeze a few dollars out of the budget for something(s) inexpensive.

Ignore Mr. Weedy's recliner. He's permitted to keep it there for now to watch TV, but once we put the house on the market, it'll either go into the sunroom or away....

And that orphan table in the far corner was my attempt to kind-of put something behind the chair to fill it up. But I obviously need some suggestions on that.

To the left of the FR are the kitchen and breakfast nook.

Comments (34)