SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

Let's talk about cleavage, shall we?

FlamingO in AR
16 years ago

Specifically, TOE cleavage! You know how when you put on a pair of shoes (like pumps or dressy, pointy shoes) and they don't cover up the crack between your toes? That's what I call "toe cleavage" and I hate that. I won't buy any shoes that expose my cleavage. To me, it's just icky, I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it does.

Does it bother you, too? Or do you like it? I think some people think it's sexy. Not I, no sir. I like all of my toes to be covered up unless I'm wearing sandals or flip flops. And I don't have any other cleavage to show off, either, so I'm a no-cleavage kind of girl. lol I prefer a slighty boxier shoe, or a wedge, but no peek-a-boo hole for the big toe, please. It's all of the little piggies or none, thank you.

I don't like those long, pointy shoes, either- I think they look good on certain people, just not on me. I tried a pair on once and looking down I thought "these would be great if I wanted to look like a clown, they're HUGE!" I wear a 7 usually as it is, I don't need to add 2 or 3 more inches to my shoe. (They were real cute, too, like half- cowboy boots, in red.)

So, how do you feel about cleavage and pointy shoes?

Comments (37)