SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyart_gw

Blending technology with your style

funkyart
16 years ago

I've struggled with the tv and boxes in my livingroom for years and just learned to live with it.

Now I have a new problem: my laptop. I have worked at home for many years but until recently, I had a great library room that was very comfortable and convenient so I didn't fret long hours in there. I've since moved and while I have a nice office-- it's upstairs and somewhat isolated. Sometimes it is nice.. but I have a dog going through her second (and last) bout with cancer and it is most convenient for me to be on the first floor. This is a very heavy phase and I am working or in contact with the office as many as 18 hr a day. I basically keep a computer upstairs and one downstairs.. right on the coffee table... Ugh.

I've considered a small writing desk in the lr-- but considering the hours that I am on the computer, I am not sure that's the most comfortable solution. I've been looking for some kind of stylish laptop table or stand or something that can be easily moved but isn't an eyesore when it is in the room. I've had no luck. Surely others have the same issue-- whether it be for work or play. Where and how do you keep your laptop?

Comments (12)