SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dotmom_gw

Are you a crafter?

dotmom
14 years ago

If you are, what are you working on?

I have been a knitter for many years. I finished my last sweater late last year. It seems no one in the family wants heavy sweaters any more, and truth be told, I don't want to start something that takes so long to finish. I've started making my bookmarks again. They are so pretty with the part that goes in the book, being plastic canvas woven with yarn, then the part that hangs outside the book is a beaded tail with a tassel. I wish I could post a picture. About 3 years ago I sen some to my Son & DDIL in CA and they showed them to people at their church. One lady there, asked if I would make 100 of them to put into Bibles that they send all over the world. I was so thrilled that someone was that impressed with something I made. After making so many of them, I put the stuff away, but now that I'm not knitting, I really like to have something crafty to do, so started making them again. I gave some as prizes at our Senior Club, and all of a sudden people started asking for them again. Now I'll have busy, happy hands. What are you working on? Dottie

Comments (31)