SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susiequsie60_gw

Layout BEFORE final measurements taken

SusieQusie60
13 years ago

Does anyone want to take a look at a layout I posted? It's what I've drawn, based on what the cabinet guy gave me. I'd like to get feed back before the builder comes for the final measurements and we then go to the cabinet guy to place our order. The builder keeps telling me to think about anything I want to add, or remove, or do differently, or get a price on, etc. etc.

Now, I must say, my posting of the drawing is not ideal. It's just actual photo's of the drawings, but I had to crop and post one of them in 2 halves because I think the original was too small to really read. Hopefully, they'll make a little sense. If they don't make sense, and are impossible to figure out, just let me know.

FYI: We're trying to do this without actually changing the footprint of our current kitchen/breakfast room layout. The best we can do is attempt to open up the two rooms into each other as much as possible. I don't want to touch my dining room. It's one way in which I guess I'm a little bit of a traditionalist...It's important for me to have that separate room, so it is off limits.

There are pictures of my kitchen and breakfast room now, which might help the drawings make more sense. I apologize in advance if I'm asking the impossible as far as people understanding what I have going on here!!! Thanks.

Here is a link that might be useful: Before pictures and new layout

Comments (10)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES