SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sewwhatsnew_gw

Choosing appliances, feels like decorating to me

sewwhatsnew
15 years ago

I've been searching for appliances, and I think I finally decided I'm in love with the look of Jenn-Air black appliances. I'm not a big stainless steel lover, their

large stainless handles will be enough. My black silgranit sink arrived today, along with the SS Blanco Floriano faucet, I'm thrilled! Kitchen counters and island will be verde peacock granite, cabinets are similar to honey oak though they are something else, hickory or beech.

I like everything to match, so tonight I showed hubby 5 black Jenn-Air appliances that I'd like to put on my wish list for the kitchen...anything wrong with that??? Does anyone feel the same way about black Jenn-Air ? The black glass door on the fridge looks beautiful and would be something different. I have posted on the appliance forum, will I find any encouragement here? Hubby calls you all my imaginary friends, really I don't have any friends who care what I do in my house!!!AND I'm so afraid I'll make a mistake!! Love you guys, thanks for all your opinions!!

Comment (1)