SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amysrq

You know you're dragging your....when....(a rug update)

amysrq
15 years ago

I tried to find the thread I started some time ago asking for input on a rug for my breakfast room. Seems it has scrolled off a whole 67 pages of posts, so I know I must have been procrastinating! :-) Actually, I was waiting for a sale on Flor carpet tiles. The sale never came, though I did get free shipping.

If you recall, I was trying out a number of different styles of Flor in red. I ordered a bunch of samples and also got a style I'd fallen in love with some time ago called Needlepoint Stripe in Ginger. I loved all the reds, some more than others, but the Ginger really captured my heart.

I don't have the whole thing down yet (partly my fault, partly theirs) but here is one side of the room looking done. Please ignore the mess on the shelves...maybe someday...

{{gwi:1650571}}

Here it is, having some fun with my china and pottery collection:

{{gwi:1650573}}

And here's the long view. Even though the colors are bright, from a distance, it is muted enough to look good with the cherry floors (IMO, of course).

{{gwi:1650575}}

So, thank you to everyone who helped me ponder the options. Red would have worked too, but this makes me very happy!

Comments (14)