SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jgs7691

Vanity in 'kitchen adjacent' powder room

jgs7691
13 years ago

Hello -- with all the TKOing about the kitchen layout, etc., I haven't thought much about the powder room that will be renovated along with our kitchen. Our cabinetmaker will build a vanity to match our kitchen cabinets, but we have to pick a vanity top. I haven't much thought about the "vision" for this room. It is a small powder room and doesn't have natural light (so far - thinking about adding a window), so I am planning to paint it a deeper color. Just not sure which one yet.

Anyway, I need to decide on the counte/vanity top. While I think it might be nice to have something like granite or one of the new, rustic solid surfaces, I was thinking of going with the cultured top which is "included" in the GC's bid just to get something in there. I found a pretty cultured onyx which looks like it would be a nice match to the cabinet.

Any ideas what paint color would be attractive with this combo?

Or -- on the other hand, should I just choose another vanity top material and go from there? Suggestions?

I would be open to any ideas that would help me "fast track" a "vision" for this powder room.

Thanks !!

Comments (3)