SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jan_in_wisconsin

Added Gump's Mirror to Foyer (PICS) - Thanks Parma

jan_in_wisconsin
14 years ago

I have always received so much friendly help here, and my most recent decorating endeavors posted here were no exception. I'm very happy with the bench in our entry hall, and related to the thread I posted about that, Parma suggested a round mirror from Gump's for over the bench:

It was something I probably never would have stumbled upon or chosen otherwise, but after seeing it, I couldn't stop thinking about its great reflectivity and beautiful shape. I had intended to get a black rectangular mirror, and this was a completely different idea.

I ended up ordering it, and it was great that it was on sale too!

So, here it is:

I hope you like it. It is most appreciated in person, of course, but the pictures are good.

I always enjoy following people's threads and their updates/follow-ups, etc. So, I wanted to come back and share the results of this with you. Thank you, Parma! Hope you had a lovely vacation!

Oh, and here's a shot of the picture for a neighboring wall. I know some of you thought the scale was a little too large for the wall, but I love it, and there really isn't anywhere else to put it in my house. If you think it looks dreadful there, I will probably take it down, though. :o)

I couldn't resist the prim dolly. I don't know if I'll ever really be country-free.

Jan

Comments (37)