SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quasifish

I miss my dog :^(

quasifish
16 years ago

I'm having a really tough day today and just need someone to talk to.

I'm having issues with several family members at the moment- job unhappy DH, difficult mother, estranged father coming back into the picture (see "difficult mother"), an angry MIL, multiple problems with other friends and family too- must be the alignment of the stars? Just everybody seems to be using me as their whipping boy the last couple of days.

My CRF cat had a bad day yesterday- yowling, not eating, nauseas, etc. It was a long day with her.

I'm stressed about finances. More so than usual.

Today I'm trying to deal with an ongoing problem with the mortgage company that has been going on since January with no resolution. I don't think I got anywhere today either. I am so worn out with this and praying for a resolution soon. The problem has led to overcharges from escrow that may not be refunded.

In all this, I miss my Abby so badly. She passed away on April 4th and while I've gotten a bit bigger than the grief in that time, the loneliness seems to have gotten bigger than me in that time too. All these stresses are bearing down on me and I no longer have my non-judgmental, unconditionally loving friend who would just smile and be lovey, and not try to solve my problems. It's times like this that I miss her so much. I've been in tears since last night. I'm just so tired of all the other things and wish she and her doggy affection were here to offset all the crud.

Tomorrow will be better, right?

Q

Comments (13)