SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
arbisi

Are we nuts?

arbisi
15 years ago

All our friends & family think so---We can't seem to be happy with a few pets and enjoy having a zoo full. We have four dogs ( all rescued from the pound ) and we are now considering cat number 6. A little background on the cats--when we were married 12 years ago I had 2 & DH had 2 we then adopted brother & sister kittens giving us a total of 6. Over the years we lost all but one of the six to old age. I was very happy to be down to 1 for awhile but,about a year ago we got suckered in to a black kitty & then a stray showed up on our doorstep & adopted us giving us 3. In May we adopted 3 pure white DSH sisters to only lose one to Giardia a week later. So now we have 5 but when I took the babies to the vet this morning I fell in love with a med hair solid black kitty that is only a week older than my white babies (the vets office also does cat rescue adoptions--hows that for drumming up more business LOL). As I type I think my husband went back to the vet to adopt the black kitty-that would give us 2striped,2 white & 2 black cats total.I am on my way to work so I won't know until I get home. So are we crazy or just animal lovers?

Comments (9)