SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eliza_824

window help, please- urgent!

eliza_824
15 years ago

Maybe you all can help me with something. All along I've wanted to go with this kind of color scheme. The top part of the front of our house will be khaki stucco with arch-top black shutters, and ivory trim-- or this is the look I want. The bottom half of our front exterior will be a red/grayish-khaki/cream brick combo (Old St. Louis)This is the deal. We have to pick our windows TODAY-- we've already decided to go with the Better Bilt (in our budget and recommended by our contractor), but there are three colors (only three). Driftwood (which is a dark khaki/gray), almond (which is between ivory and beige), and white (pretty stark). I really want to go with a creamy white or ivory trim to warm up the look (don't want stark white). Should I go with the white windows and just compromise and make the trim a creamy white, only a subtle difference from the white windows or should I go with the almond-color and just go with a darker khaki stucco to offset the trim? Does that make sense? Please help!!!!!!!

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022