SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rkb21_gw

Need help with finding replacement doors!

rkb21
11 years ago

Hi. We currently have painted, white, mdf doors and need to replace a few of them due to some damage. Our original plan was to find a few replacement doors and then have them all professionally painted so that the old and new match.

I thought I found a match, but Decora is discontinuing that line so they won't make custom sizes that we need.

I had another rep looked into Walzcraft, but they can't match the doors/drawer fronts either.

I have two questions:
*Does anyone know of another company that makes custom mdf doors that I should check out?

*We may just need to replace all the doors/drawer fronts with new white doors. Is there someplace that you recommend that sell prepainted doors either in all mdf or wood frame with mdf panel?

I like my current doors and the majority of them are in excellent shape. There are just a few that are damaged and I also want to change a few things in the kitchen, requiring new doors/panels.

Thanks so much for your help. I think I have the other details worked out and this has been a major roadblock!!!

Here's a picture of the doors:

Comments (4)