SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
measure_twice

another reason why pound puppies cost

measure_twice
16 years ago

Here is an example from another list of how pound puppies incur expenses and the rescuer is spending out of pocket. The original owners are the cause of pound puppies. The person that took in the stray is not a rescue, but a reputable breed kennel with a full house of its own.

---------------------

Well, I have complete idiots for neighbors...this I've known since the day they moved in. When they moved in they had a Siberian and a Mastiff. Now, they have 4 "Reindeer Chihuahua's" that they breed constantly and a Beagle puppy. Well, when they had the Siberian, she got pregnant and they kept 2 of her puppies. When they got the Beagle puppy I guess they decided that they had to "get rid of" the two puppies they kept. I guess one went to their daughter and the other, well, they "dumped" her. I've seen her running around for a few weeks now, and last week spotted her in a Wendy's parking lot scarfing down as much food from he trash cans as possible. Today, she attempted to come home and they wouldn't take her back in. So I managed to get her over to me and gave her some food. She is very thin, but is still very sweet and wants attention. I really don't have the space to keep her here, or I would. She is absolutely gorgeous. Can anyone

at all help? I really can't keep her. I'm going to give her a bath this evening and get some pictures of her if anyone would like to see her. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company