SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lmhartman

Colors to coordinate with BM Baby Turtle?

lmhartman
15 years ago

We painted our living room this past weekend, 1/2 strength BM Baby Turtle and love it (after trying 9 different colors)! It coordinates with our furnishings and rugs beautifully. The living room is open to the kitchen and dining room which the builder painted SW Lotus Pod. It's definitely time to get some color up in that area as well. We'd like to move away from green in there.

The kitchen cabinets are a medium tone cherry (with kind of an orange undertone which I'm not all that fond of). The countertops and backsplash are on our "redo" list as we don't care for what the builder installed. We'll likely get to them in the fall. Currently the counter is a granite tile that is gray and the backsplash is a yellowed beige tile.

I'd love to try for a golden color in there, but with the cabinets I'm afraid it will go too yellow. And I'm afraid a beige will just be too flat looking against the cabinets.

Anyhow, I'd really appreciate any suggestions as to paint colors to look at. I have the SW fans decks here and have a bunch of strips pulled out but am a little overwhelmed. I also have a BM store not to far away as well.

Thanks so much for any help you can offer!

Comments (5)