SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dcwesley_gw

Cabinet Pull Size on 6' Pullout / Trash Pullout

dcwesley
14 years ago

I am about ready to order cabinet pulls. THe one I like is 5 3/4" which I think will work fine for both the upper cabinet doors and the base cabinet which are almost all drawers, ranging from 12" to 36". I will use two pulls on the 30" and 36" drawers. THe drawers 12", 15", and 18" will have 1 pull. I have not yet decided on the 24", but am leaning towards 1.

The places I have questions -

6" base pullout for oils, etc - Will it work to put a pull vertically here? Otherwise the pull seems too wide. IF verticle does not work then maybe I should choose a smaller pull for the entire kitchen?

18" Trash Pullout - with a drawer above it - I am considering using the "big brother" 9 3/4" pull so I can hang my towel over the pull. How strange would it look to have the one pull another size? Especailly right under the other drawer?

I have a 24" sink base with two doors. ABove it is a sink tiltout - should this have one pull or two?

Thank you for all the help. Demolition is finished, dust is everywhere, and we are starting to put up the new floor, fill in the trench in the floor, etc. Exciting days.

Comments (4)