SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catheemivelaz

I want to share my GREAT experience buying knobs and pulls

catheemivelaz
15 years ago

Hi, I looked at so many pulls and knobs for what seemed like forever for our new cabs, but couldn't find any I liked. They were either way too expensive or just not the style I was looking for. So a few weeks ago, I went online to a website called Your Home Supply that was suggested by another poster asking if anyone had had any luck with this company, and I found ORB pulls with matching knobs in a style called "country cabinet." My decor isn't "country," but they were so pretty that I fell in love with them. I agonized over buying them for weeks because they were SO inexpensive (2 bucks and some change a piece) that I figured they'd be light in weight and nothing like they looked like online. I decided to order them figuring the worst that would happen is I'd have to send the back, and they came today, and I just LOVE them! They are heavy and beautiful exactly like they look on the website! Just what I wanted. And SO cheap!!!! Anyway, I wanted to pass this on because why spend tons of $$$ on hardware when there are great deals out there. I just wanted to pass this on to anyone who is still looking for their pulls.

P.S. They look and feel just like ones I ordered years ago on knobs.com for $20 a piece. Now, they are zinc and not brass...but who cares???

Comments (10)