SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dd70_gw

My pulls are in! Thought I'd share a great hardware website!

dd70
16 years ago

After a long quest looking for reasonably priced yet quality cabinet knobs/pulls, I concluded to just get the one's that I love, Tuscany by Top Knobs. So all total it would have cost close to $450 for the amount I needed, 34. Not to mention I wanted them in antique copper which of course is more expensive (always my luck). So I quickly concluded to keep searching for less expensive in that style and I found this website who had my tuscany knobs (not made by top knobs) for way less than half the price. I was leary so I emailed them regarding the weight of them (i hate lite, cheap feeling pulls) and they told me:

"These items are made from zinc. We believe these are solid. We can request this information from the manufacturing warehouse to be certain if you would

like. This may take a few days. We have not had any complaints regarding the weight or feel of these pieces."

All right, I took a chance and placed the order.....praying they were nice. My total for 44 knobs/pulls/bail pulls came to $160, (I ordered 10 extra) shipping was a little high at $43 but it was still a huge savings.

I got them today, Im so excited!! I ripped open the box, still praying, and they are beautiful!! They have a nice weight and feel to them and they are exactly what I wanted.

I wanted to share the site everyone. Im sure like me, most of you have gone over budget or need to stick to a tight budget or have a limitless budget and just love a good deal! I'm really thrilled with the quality and most definitely the price. Hope you all enjoy, happy shopping! Im now off on my quest for counter height bar stools.....; )

Here is a link that might be useful: knobs and pulls

Comments (27)