SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vacuumfreak

where does your cat nap?

vacuumfreak
17 years ago

Lately my Jasper has taken to napping on the ironing board. I use it almost every day and am too lazy to put it away after each use. It's almost a piece of furniture in my bedroom now! At night, when he's not playing and batting around foil balls and play mice he sleeps in bed with me. A lady at work was shocked to find this out when we were all talking about pets. She had a look of disgust on her face, pulled her glasses down and looked over them saying, "An animal sleeps in the same bed as you? Tell me you're not serious!" Of course my cat sleeps in bed with me! If he didn't I'd get one that did! During the day he used to sleep on the love seat. This last week or so he seems to enjoy the ironing board quite a bit. I just have to brush the hair off and make sure the iron is cold before placing it back on the board! Hope this post is coherent... I've had such a cold lately I can't even think properly. Jasper has been quite the little trooper taking care of me! So, where does your cat like to nap?

Of course my little prince wouldn't dare be caught off guard and rose from slumber while I was getting the camera out!

Comments (23)