SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juanital_gw

A tribute to my Granddaughter...

juanital
16 years ago

Our little GD was prematurely born at 6 months...she was to small but she did live for abot 2 hours...Her mom had an emergency appendictomy 4 days before and think it may have triggered her birth...It's Okay...We are all coping...Mom and Dad have their days but they are doing as well expected...

I was looking for a way to memoralize and find some kind of comfort in capturing her essence...On my request...Mom brought down her things that she was in...We both were glad to photograph them...it really was a great source of healing...

Mom had taken the picture of her in the middle and the things around were Ariana's...Did basic editing on individual pictures then used Picasa's collage and Photo plus 6...what a quick learn job to do on that...and in no way have mastered PP6 but I was able to manage a few a things...It's not exactly what I had in mind but it has given me comfort to accomplish this...Hope you don't mind me sharing...

Ariana Faye

After the funeral we brought down Darius, Ariana's brother, (and my Grandson)...He is just so fast that it's hard to get a really good pic...but I'm always trying...teehee...out of several there's usually one or two that comes out...

Darius...

Here I'm just playing around with some plugins..

and call this ...Not James Dean, Not Elvis...but Darius...His such a handsome young man who is 3 now...

Juanita

Olympus SP510UZ

No flash but overhead light in kitchen with no cover for Ariana's collage and some minor editing...Picture taken by Mom and her Sony HS2...

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Premier Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz Winner!