SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mimi_boo

Bad mood!

mimi_boo
16 years ago

I must be in a horrible mood today. Even after 3 days away from home (St. Augustine) but I'll post pictures from that on another post.

Everything seems to be bothering me today. Mother griping at me that SIL "yelled at her" because she didn't use her walker. I don't doubt that she did but if my mother used it more... like we have asked a thousand times!

Co-worked booking a meeting for 9:00 am. I can't get to work by 8:45 am to prepare for said meeting. It's just not possible with my other responsibilities. Too bad. Called on the way in - meeting rescheduled for Wednesday at 10.

Another co-worker out "sick". Stayed home with sick kid. Wonder what the stay-at-home Mom is doing? He's done NOTHING to help with the team duties in weeks. Leaves his desk for extended periods of time and is supposedly paid hourly. Betcha he doesn't clock out.

Boss keeps sending me stuff to do that are clearly other co-worker's duties. Or perhaps he could do them himself. What a novel idea! Considering that I'm not his secretary...

Third co-worked gets pissy even in meetings and first co-worker sends me an email telling me that how I deal with third co-worker makes him extremely uncomfortable. Sounds like he's preparing to go to boss/HR to complain about a hostile work environment. Why not go to third co-worked and deal with the situation directly instead of acting like a child?

Gave director a cute "gag" gift for her birthday last week. She hasn't even acknowledged it. Maybe she has no sense of humor?

Friend/travel companion pissed me off yesterday. I wanted to leave St. Augustine no later than 1 - it was her original idea. She wanted to do this... then that... then the other... finally got on the road at 2:30. I had obligations back home, but she didn't bother considering those - and yes, she knew about them.

Grr. Grr. Grr.

Maybe I ought to go back to bed.

Vent over.

Barbara

Comments (13)