SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lbr333

'pee pants'

lbr333
15 years ago

this had become my fella's latest nickname.....when we first met, he was very broken in many places and could barely lift his back end off the ground.....eventually when i made friends and was able to resuce him, we found out thru xrays that he had suffered numerous previous breaks and fractures in his spine, pelvic bone, feet, legs and even a few knuckles in his front paws.....poor little buddy, i know.....

he's doing very well and has managed to bulk up to a healthy weight, but with all these achy bones and a bit of a beefy belly, he's not able to clean his back end.....

now, i do have another buddy who is DYING to groom our latest addition (cuz that's his specialty), but they're still working on their tolerance for each other....lol!

so until that day comes (if it does)......i would like to know if there is anything i can use safely that would help cut the pee smell that's building up around him.....a damp, warm cloth helps a bit, but doesn't really clean.....and i'm starting to worry a bit about infection....

preferably something natural? home remedy?

Comments (3)