SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonie_57

This is a great forum with terrific people!

moonie_57 (8 NC)
17 years ago

I've been an animal lover all my life but have become a -responsible- pet owner moreso as the years have gone by.

When we first got married I can remember my mother having an absolute hissy fit when we got our first dog. She felt we didn't have the financial means for proper veterinary care, and she was right! We were just fortunate not to have any big problems that required money or we wouldna been screwed! And I remember getting a female cat that had a litter of kittens, and me hiding the cat and the kittens from my mom so I wouldn't get fussed out. We didn't have the money for spaying, so we shouldn't have had the cat to begin with.

Now, I wouldn't even dream of having pets that I couldn't afford to take proper care of, and I feel like I do better by my pets with every year that has passed. And one of the reasons is because of this forum. There are several things that have come to my attention just by being here. I have learned alot by browsing and just want to thank everyone here for their advice and knowledge. The best thing is there are alot of people that benefit from the experience you guys can offer.

Thanks for being such great people and sharing your knowledge!

Comments (7)