SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
painterly_gw

I am a painter- Why can't I choose a color?!?!

painterly
13 years ago

Hi Everyone!

Well, I thought since my kitchen/living room reno is almost done, that I was finished making a buzzilion decisions...... Soooo WRONG. I just can't seem to make myself happy with my living room color choice!! ARGH!

I have an open layout, with the kitchen and living room taking up one floor of my condo. The kitchen is done and I am happy with the colors, but the living room- is another story. I originally chose BM grant beige, but once painted I was underwhelmed. It looked way too light and boring. I am trying to create a room that is both modern but comfy and warm. I want to keep it neutral so that I can add/change pops of color in accessories. I'll also be hanging some of my paintings, which are very colorful.

Can you all take a look at my color stories and tell me what direction I should be heading in? After looking at more colors, I am leaning towards the BM Danville. For some reason everything reads more red than it is in there, so I don't want a brown/tan that is going to look too pinky- if that makes sense.

I need your help, GWers- you never fail me and I am second, third fourth and fifth guessing myself!!! HELP!

Kitchen:

Living Room:

Thanks so much, guys- I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022