SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
begoniagirlcalif

benjamin moore wilmington tan

begoniagirl
14 years ago

I'm looking for feedback on the paint color BM Wilmington Tan. Â We just had our two-story living/dining/foyer area painted with Benjamin Moore 'Honeymoon' in Aura. Â I was promised this color would not go greenish or pinkish, and, while this is true, it turned completely apricot and baby shower yellow....way too feminine. We now have to repaint the entire area (10 gallons) and I am looking for a very rich traditional British gold color. I have tried many samples, including Chestertown Buff (too yellow) and have painted a large area with our top choice of Wilmington Tan but it's really hard to tell when it lies next to the apricot 'Honeymoon'. Â Can you please tell me the color variations that you have seen in Wilmington Tan? Â Does it ever look orange or peach or fleshy or sickly green? Â We have a long skinny living/dining room with an east window and west window so it gets a blast of morning light from the east and late afternoon light from the west but the rest of the time the area can be like a dim tunnel. Â I am not looking for a pastel color, but instead a deeper rich goldish one. Â

Comments (3)