SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leigh458

Advise on SW paint colors (Ivoire vs Netsuke)

leigh458
16 years ago

Hi all. I could really use some advice from those that may have sampled both SW Ivoire and Netsuke. I just had golden oak floors put in and I am looking for a light golden beige color I can use predominately throughout the house. I never knew it could be so hard to pick this color! I wanted the golden tint, but I keep getting the samples home and on the wall and they are just so yellow! I have tried BM Pittsfield Buff (too dark) and BM Philadelphia Cream (too bright yellow). I then switched to SW and tried Ivoire. I like it o.k. I just canÂt help but think it will still be too yellow once I get it all up. I want the hint of gold, but need it toned down some. Has anyone tried Netsuke? I am wondering if this would help tone it down a bit and still maintain that hint of gold coloring. I have about given up and think I need to maybe go with more of a sand color and no gold at all! I have gold curtains in the living room and decorate with a lot of the burgundies and sage colors. Any advise would be helpful.

Thanks, Leigh

Comments (3)