SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Tubes tied then those two little pink lines prayers now

girlsingardens
16 years ago

Well thought I would let everyone know that despite getting my tubes tied 7 months ago when we had Hayden via c-section, we found out last week that baby number 4 will be coming in November. Let me tell you this was definately planned but will certainly be loved. I had to laugh I called my sister and asked her why I was feeling so sick, nautious, crampy and felt like I was feeling like I wanted to throw up and so dizzy. She asked me if I remembered morning sickness and feeling exhausted with my last 3 babies, DUHHHH. Isn't it so funny how you forget all the miseries of pregnancy even though it has only been 7 months LOL. So another KT forum baby , know well wanted but definately a surprise.

Here is a pic of when I was 7 weeks pregnant with Hayden, as you can see, it never takes me long at all to show. Lord knows I am already getting a belly at 4 weeks.:)

Will be going in Tuesday for more blood work and probably an ultrasound, because of having my tubes tied there is still a chance of an ectopic pregnancy. But my HCG levels have been more than doubling every 2 days and Dr is hopefull everything will be okay. So let me tell you there have been lots of tears of shock and happiness around this house. and the words," What are we going to do with another baby have been frequent. When the baby comes Rhiannon will be 5, Peyton will be 3 and Hayden will be 15 months old, so will definately be a busy house full.

So if you get a chance to think of is it will be appreciated no matter the outcome it will be a crazy year at the Sich household.

Stacie

Comments (19)