SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
schoolhouse_gw

My $26 scented drawer liner paper

schoolhouse_gw
14 years ago

The gift shop in town said they no longer carry scented drawer paper because the place they used to order it from no longer offer it. I used to pay $9.99 a box. So, I called all over the county looking for the stuff and no one carried it.

Finally, went online and ended up paying $20 + $4.95 S/H + $1.85 tax for a box from Crabtree and Evelyn! Yes, I could have used Fabreeze or powdered some plain paper, but I really wanted that pretty box and rose water scented paper with roses printed on it; like I remembered from years ago. One good thing about this box is that it is 12" wide and 27" long - fits the drawers much better and you don't waste alot cutting off the length. But sheesh - $26.80 for six sheets? Yikes. The whole house smelled like roses when I was working with it, and now my nose is all stuffy and my eyes burn a little. Wouldn't that be a hoot if I'm allergic to it?

I remember Crabtree and Evelyn soaps, I used to love to get those packages in the mail - goat milk soap, rose and lemon soap, oatmeal soap. Not sure if they still have a catalog or not.

Comments (14)