SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
munkos

Your funniest pet memories.

munkos
17 years ago

I know I've been posting tons, sorry! I guess I just love my animals so much all I want to do is talk about them!

I just though it would be a good laugh if everyone posted some of their funniest/cutest animal moments.

----

Before I met my boyfriend, my cat had never in her life seen a dog. Never mind a 60 pound boxer pitbull. My boyfriend brought his dog down for a weekend. As soon as his dog saw the cat, he lunged so hard it snapped his collar and he was off to the races chasing kitty. Well my poor cat nearly died I think. But the thought of it now is absolutely hilarious.

That same night we put the dog in the garage (it was summer) and went to dinner. When we got home it was dark and all the lights were off. I opened the door and immediately screamed. There was the dog standing there wagging away, with what looked to be a very limp, soggy cat. Turns out we hadn't closed the garage door properly and he'd nosed his way in and found a stuffed lion I had. Once I realised what it was, we couldn't stop laughing.

My boyfriends dog tolerates cats, as long as they want to play with him. He's not very fond of their sneaky slinky, antics, though. When I first let the kitten out of her room..she came barreling full speed at the boxer dog, lept onto his head and used it as a spring board to jump on the counter. I have never seen a dog look so confused and disoriented in my life. He definately didn't see her coming. Just a big whirr of black fuzz.

And one last one. Probably the cutest thing I've ever seen from all of my animals. We took the beagle into the kittens room after a few days of having her, with a muzzle on, because she liked to nip at cats when she played. We thought the kitten would freak out and hide. Quite the opposite, she came up to the dog, licked her nose and immediately started purring and rubbing against her. We took the muzzle off my beagle to see what she'd do, and she layed down infront of the kitten, gave her a teeny lick on the face and then they snuggled together.

Cutest thing, especially when we were fully expecting the dog to try to eat the cat, and the cat to freak out!

Comments (27)