SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vacuumfreak

who would tie a dog up at an apartment?

vacuumfreak
17 years ago

I am on fire right now. Last night after getting in from work I went to take the trash out and found something that shocked me. There is a stake in the ground (right outside my bedroom window) (I almost tripped on it) with two tethers on it. Obviously for dogs. Maybe I'm being old fashioned here, but if you live in an apartment you should WALK your dogs... not tie them up right outside someone's bedroom window. I haven't seen anything yet, but if I even hear an unattended dog scratching a flea I'm calling animal control. I thought about picking the stake up and tossing it in the dumpster, but I figured I would wait and see if something happens. This isn't a house, it's an apartment complex. I collect antique vacuums, but I don't run them at 3 AM because I am considerate. I'll keep you posted on events as and if they occur. What would you do should something arise? I took a picture so you can see how close to my window the stake and tethers are (and accidentally wiped the contents of my memory card in the process... not that person's fault, but if they hadn't put the stake in the ground, I wouldn't be writing this post grrrrrrr). Maybe the maintenance guys will hack it up with the lawn mower.

And of course Jasper wanted to say hi :o) He wonders if you think he's fat... silly kitty!

Sorry the pictures are so big.... I guess it would be fair to say I haven't quite mastered the art!

Thanks

Comments (14)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio