SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
prayersfortonie

Prayers for my loving dog, Tonie.

prayersfortonie
15 years ago

Even if you are interested or not, or whatever, somewhere in your heart find just an ounce of love and care to read this. Thank you so much. Thank you.

Hey you guys,

my dog may possibly have rabies (He was recently in a fight with what might have been raccoons -- about 2 weeks ago) and I'm super sad, super devastated because he was my best friend. And I love him dearly. Ever since Sunday night, there was change in his behavior. He's been normal to everyone else in the family but very different to me. He used to love me the most, and now I'm the one he growls at. He looks at me with hatred, and looks through me as if I were a stranger no more worthy than dirt. I'm not 100% sure if he has gotten rabies or not (Hopefully he doesn't), but I am going to take him to the vet soon.

Please pray for him, that's all I ask. You've taken time to read this paragraph, please just take a brief moment to pray for him.

He is my everything... And I regret neglecting him. If you have a pet, remember to love it unconditionally even if you are a busy person. Because one day this may happen to you also, and trust me you WILL feel like crap (sh*t).

Thank you for being so caring enough to read this.

Please, I ask again, just pray for him..

Please dear Lord, I beg of you for the safety and healthiness of Tonie. He was a grateful, fun-loving, loyal companion. And I hope he recovers from whatever illness he may be suffering from. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠⥠â¥

Sincerely,

Julie Tran

Comments (36)