SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
remodelfla

DH made a concession... I tweaked my layout

remodelfla
15 years ago

Original Final layout:

DH agreed to moving the circuit panel inside the wall in the old laundry room which means I can take out the left side of the bottom wall. I gain 30" of additional counter space. We'll move the doorway to the music room down some. I'll lose the separate area I was going to have between the doorway leading to the new laundry room and where the music room door is in the layout above; but I think I'd be better served by a longer counter top.

Advantium... I'm rethinking if I have this extra counter. I can get a small 24" or 27" (24" fits better) oven for alot less then an advantium. Then I'd keep a cheapo MW for reheating coffee in an upper cab on the other side. The coffee maker can go by that angled cab. I can see DH reaching over the overhang to refill his coffee mug. Anyway... what do you think? Rhome... I hope your out there to see this. Even if it fell apart... I'm happy with the top layout too.

OH.. both runs would be 30" deep. There's a little offset by where the frig will go and the rest of the run. Building the cabs out deeper will make it look even.

Comments (28)