SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msafirstein

wow.....i got a surcie!!!! wow!

msafirstein
16 years ago

Last night Joe worked late and when he came in he said there were 2 boxes for me at our front gates and he had put them on the kitchen table. I thought they were some Christmas items I had ordered so this morning when I went to open them, boy was I surprised to see Maryanne's return address on the heaviest box! And it was heavy too!!

I opened up the box to find it completely packed!!

Here is everything just as I took it out of the box.

Now here is everything unwrapped!!! WOW!!!

Here's the card with a very thoughtful note from Maryanne.

Starting at the bottom right corner, counterclock wise.

Maryanne sent me some very nice thin, white cotton towels in a swap some time ago and I had asked her where she bought them because I needed more, especially during canning season. I use these towels every day for every thing. She sent me more towels....in fact 16 more towels!!!

Next is a glass jar with a package of very potent Israeli Pepper which smells just wonderful. It's a mix of black pepper, cumin, clove, cardamon and allspice. Can't wait to try this out! And Joe will love the Israeli influence..LOL!

Then a set of Halloween cookie cutters and I do not have this set. Contains a cutter of a witch, bat, pumpkin and a cat! I love cookie cutters!!

Next are 2 boxes of Mini Fillo Shells!!! You're not going to believe this but they are on my shopping list this week!

Then a big jar of honey, locally produced in Rockledge, PA, and a honey recipe phamplet! I've been using honey instead of sugar in my bread recipes and the honey works out so much better. Can't wait to try out the Rockledge Honey!!

Next is a 2008 Pet Lover's Calendar from the Humane Society which I need in soon-to-be-organized office! Has darling pictures of kitties and pups!

Then there is a little book especially from Maryanne to me, titled "Thank You, My Friend". This is so sweet and has many wonderful passages, proverbs and quotes about friendship. I will treasure it and keep it on my desk, always!

Then, 2 packages of Christmas treat snack bags!!! One set is printed with a huge Santa....so cute and 1 has mittens and candy canes, snowmen and snowflakes. So cute Maryanne and these will be perfect for my Cookie Baskets and so colorful too!

Next is an ceramic Easter Egg Mold....and I don't have one!! I am so excited to try this out. I would like to experiment with candy making and this is so perfect! I love it!!

Also included is a booklet of stickers; kitchen stickers, Herb sheet, Shopping list and recipe cards. This is so cool and something I have thought about picking up. I don't have any cute stickers for my jams and jellies and these are perfect!

Last and the most fun item is a box of 72 tartlette forms. HOW FUN! I can not wait to try these out. I love mini tarts and I know I will use these all the time.

So VERY sweet of you and every single thing is so ME!! I love everything Maryanne and thank you so much!

Your friend,

Michelle

Comments (25)